Roadmap To Certification
In a nutshell
Benchmarking RTPI and AICP
- The SIP Certification programme has been benchmarked with the top 2 urban planning institutes namely RTPI and AICP, the professional arm of APA.
- This is in-lieu of compliance with ISO/IEC 17024:2012 standards. The framework has been endorsed by Esg in our application for LEAD funding.
- SIP will comply with ISO/IEC 17024:2012 in areas of impartiality, confidentiality and security.
Level 2: Preparation, Written Exam and Oral Assessment
SICP requirement to accumulate 30 Professional Development Units (PDU)
- Part A: Written Exam (20 PDU)
- Part B: Portfolio Review & Oral Assessment (10 PDU)
- Portfolio / Case studies Review (Reflective Journal)
- Oral Assessment / Interview (Professional Development Plan)
Photos: UPFC (Level 1) exam at JTC Hall, Mar 2022